- This event has passed.
WBPA Monthly Meeting [2/26/19]
February 26, 2019 @ 3:00 am - 4:00 am
The February 2019 meeting for the WBPA will be held on Thursday, the 26th, in the main meeting room at the Walkersville Library. The meeting will be from 8am-9am. All current members are urged to attend; however, attendance is not required. All minutes from the meeting will be posted to the event page after the event is complete, for any non-attending member.
– We will be introducing any new attending members.
– For the month of March, the library is allowing us to set up a display in the glass case in the entranceway leading into the library. If any businesses would like to add anything to it, please let us know. We will be gathering items for the display all week, so no rush. The display will be assembled over the weekend.
– Discussing any problems or suggestions to our new website.
– Moving forward we will be using an automated membership service with Square. All invoicing will be done automatically, with recurring billing being an option for all members.
MARKETING / EXPOSURE IDEAS
– We will be discussing any ideas for helping members get more exposure through programs, events or literature.
– We will be having initial talks on how expand Walkersville days – and how we can assist the library with their events.
RUN FOR THE BOOKS
– The Friends of the Walkersville Library are having a 5k race on May 19th at 8am. Sponsorship openings are available. We will discuss this in more depth.
– We will be discussing internally about assistance and participation we can provide with the 2019 Christkindlmarket, along with dates we can invite Bonnie to come to our group and speak about it.
Any member who wishes to add a topic to the agenda can contact us at email@example.com