WBPA Monthly Meeting [9/17/20]
September 17 @ 8:00 am - 9:00 am
The September 2020 meeting for the WBPA will be held on Thursday, the 17th, at Abloom. The meeting will be from 8-9am. All current members are urged to attend; however, attendance is not required. All minutes from the meeting will be posted to the event page after the event is complete, for any non-attending member.
We will be adding the promotional items to our initial run of 50 bags during this meeting,
– Introductions (if needed)
– Robin will speak about upcoming events happening at the Walkersville Library
– Lori will speak about “Petal it Forward”
– David will speak about “Walk a Mile in Their Shoes” annual walk.
– Alan will speak about the Children’s Center of Walkersville’s annual food walk.
– Alan will speak about Glade Valley Community Service’s “Holiday Toy Shoppe”
– We will choose the next member of the month.
Any open discussions can happen at the end of the meeting.