JOIN THE WBPA!
We’d love to have you!
Associate MemberBecome a Member. No Commitments.
- Verified business directory status with dark gray highlighted color.
- Add social media links to our business directory.
- Business added to member directory in associate section.
- You can submit your email for local updates and event alerts.
- Once you’re in, you’re in. No need to resubscribe yearly.
Executive MemberAll inclusive. All the perks & benefits.
- First year vouchers to participate in 3 Walkersville events for free! Including the library’s farmer’s market, trunk-or-treat and Christkindlmarket – $75 value. (click for details below)
- Access to attend WBPA meetings to network, get local updates, and vote on internal elections and WBPA events.
- Access to our member mailing list to announce your events.
- Submit articles to our website to promote yourself and your business.
- Access to become “Member of the Month” where you will be featured on our website and in the local paper.
- Extended website member profile to include whatever you want.
- Priority advertising and sponsorship opprotunities from the group or third parties.
- Verified business directory status with highlighted blue coloring to make your business stand out from the rest.
- Access to our private Facebook group.
- Social media promotion from our main WBPA account.
- You can add social media links to business directory.
- You can add our organization to your Linkedin profile.
- Your email will be added to monthly WBPA meeting reminders along with any notifications about local events and promotions.
You or your business must reside within the Walkersville, Woodsboro or Glade Valley area. We try to be lenient on location, but any fringe businesses will need to be specially approved by the group officers.
First Year Events, FREE!
Starting in 2024, we’ll be paying the entry fees for our new executive members to participate in some local Walkersville events, if they wish to do so. These events include the Walkersville Library’s Farmer’s Market (May – September from 9am – 1pm), the library’s Trunk or Treat (Halloween) and Chriskindlmarket (early December).
The total value if you participate in all 3 events is $75, which is $35 above our membership cost.
Meetings and Events
We meet once a month at 8am at the Walkersville Library in the main meeting room, the dates are posted in our events calendar. All of our members are automatically entered to the meeting mailing list, so reminders are sent beforehand. Our meetings are very causal and everyone gets a chance to speak on any topic they feel passionate about.
Meetings are not mandatory, but we highly advise for you to attend.
Fill out the form below – and we will contact you about membership.
Yearly memberships start the day you join and are due every year on the same day.